- Coordinate internal resources, stakeholders, and dependencies for the flawless delivery of a sophisticated set of products to market
- Integrates Agile and Lean principles into program management practices
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation and dashboards
- Ensure that all products are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Provides regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Serve as primary liaison between US and Chennai team.
- Work, collaborate, and coordinate with offshore and onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to post-implementation.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Supervise offshore analytics team members, drive efficiency on analytics operations and optimize standard processes.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Work closely with Stakeholders, IT Resources, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
Job Requirement :
Ability to work independently to drive process improvements
Understand agile frameworks and tech delivery
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At least 5 years of Project Management, business analysis or a related field
At least 2 years of Agile experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe methodologies
Ability to work with team across multiple geographic locations
The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of users including product owners, developers, offshore groups, and management.
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
PMP / CSM or similar certification
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying