Revature is rapidly growing – both domestically and internationally – and our Corporate IT Team plays a key role in ensuring our people have the tools they need to flourish.
We’re looking for a nimble Business Systems Analyst, who is a seasoned problem solver and has an open-mindedness to innovating new solutions in a tech-friendly, yet fast growing environment.
Our ideal candidate is based near our headquarters in Reston, VA. We are also considering candidates in Orlando, FL and those based remotely.
Where You’ll Focus
- Partner with key stakeholders, leadership, and full IT teams to solve critical and technical business challenges.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Serve as primary liaison between US and Chennai team. Work, collaborate, and coordinate with offshore and onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to post-implementation.
- Drive requirements and test feedback for technology team and business while coordinating efforts with offshore team. Perform user acceptance testing.
- Supervise offshore analytics team members, drive efficiency on analytics operations and optimize standard processes.
- Manage projects, developing project plans, and monitor performance. Activate junior staff through leadership, training, coaching, and guidance.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT/Salesforce advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Engage and drive meetings to gather critical information from various stakeholders and develop useful reports and communications.
Where You Excel
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs & requirements, while listening and partnering with stakeholders.
- Running Agile processes and systems in collaboration across disparate groups.
- Influencing stakeholders and partnering to determine viable solutions.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, along with planning and time management
- Ability to work with team across multiple geographic locations; offshore coordination experience required.
- Experience working with HR and/or Recruitment teams preferred.
- Generating and delivering reports and presentations that illuminate the core of issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of users including product owners, developers, offshore groups, and management.
Education & Technical Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Competency in Salesforce and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Who We Are
Revature is a tech career launch pad and the largest employer of entry-level technology talent in the U.S. The company works with Fortune 500 companies, government organizations, and top systems integrators to grow their business by hiring, training, and deploying top tech talent.
Our mission is to create a pathway for candidates from diverse experiences and educational backgrounds to reach their potential as technology professionals. Alumni of the Revature program work on innovative, challenging, and rewarding software development projects across the United States.
Revature has trained over 7000 software engineers across 54 technical disciplines, recruited talent from 700 universities, and deployed them to blue-chip companies throughout the U.S. We have proudly committed to training 1 million developers over the next decade, helping to close the opportunity gap in tech and supporting the future of work.
Revature is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.