Revature is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our corporate IT team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Director – Enterprise Applications. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Revature empowers businesses around the globe with best-in-class talent and technologies. Our people work on the most innovative, challenging, and rewarding software development projects for leading Fortune 500 companies, government organizations, and top systems integrators. We offer three distinct advantages that help put our clients—and our people—ahead in the market: a one-of-a-kind talent delivery program, unparalleled expertise, and better control of your talent pipeline.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT/Salesforce advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Serve as primary liaison between US and Chennai team.
- Work, collaborate, and coordinate with offshore and onsite team members to fulfill the BA responsibilities from project initiation to post-implementation.
- Drive requirements and test feedback for technology team and business while coordinating efforts with offshore team.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Supervise offshore analytics team members, drive efficiency on analytics operations and optimize standard processes.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Work closely with Stakeholders, IT Resources, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Manage projects, developing project plans, and monitor performance.
- Update, implement and maintain procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Offshore coordination experience required.
- Ability to work with team across multiple geographic locations.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Experience working with HR and/or Recruitment teams preferred.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of users including product owners, developers, offshore groups, and management.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying