Revature is seeking a Sr. Director, US Corporate HR who will be responsible for providing strategic perspective and experience to the functional organizations that make up our Corporate HR department, including Talent, HR Technology, HRBP, and HR Operations functions.
In this role you will report to the VP, Head of HR and work closely with leadership to ensure we have the talent capability and capacity necessary execute on our global business strategy.
You will truly understand, buy into, preserve, cultivate, and embody our culture and will craft or curate strategies that enhance the experience of and relationships between our team members, our management, our culture, our customers, and the company as a whole.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and role model to top leaders across the company in all areas of HR.
- Partner with key HR subject matter experts to deliver solutions in areas such as: recruiting, benefits, compensation, compliance, employee relations, organization design, diversity & inclusion, learning and development, and performance management.
- Lead and manage the US HR teams, which will include developing and tracking department KPIs and metrics to measure the success of the team and identify areas for improvement.
- Assess, coach, and mentor the HR team to help them develop the skills and competencies needed to meet the needs of the organization.
- Work with the team to promote, preserve, enhance, and represent culture and values through meaningful recognition, engagement activities and communications.
- Ability to deliver tough feedback, coach leaders at all levels, and offer developmental suggestions to improve performance.
- Get to the root cause of complex, business and people challenges and recommend solutions that support strategic business objectives.
- Support the rapid growth of our team in a way that preserves core cultural norms and values.
- Driving effective and productive monthly and quarterly business reviews for the department against organizational OKRs.
- Build and drive process and efficiency around tracking our projects, workload, etc leading us into workforce planning conversations along with the ability to understand scope and scale of our work.
- Lead key process, policy, or tool implementation projects for the HR department.
- Lead efforts around measurement/return on investment, how we tell our impact story through data and insights, day-to-day processes, and efficiencies we need in order to be an effective team
- Scale the operational efficiencies of our business and potentially other areas of Revature.
- Partnering with Head of US TA, define and lead recruiting strategies spanning to executive searches, as well as employment branding.
- Refine and manage the processes to source, attract and select top talent, including non-executive hourly staff, middle management, and executive leadership
- Enhance orientation and onboarding practices to increase the likelihood of a successful and consistently high-quality start for new hires.
Talent Performance & Engagement
- Partner with Director, HR to advise, mentor, and guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
- Partnering and supporting business unit leaders on talent management planning, including assessing short and long-term resource needs, identifying critical talent gaps within the division, and developing strategies to address the gaps.
- Provide conflict resolution and guidance with performance management and employee relations issues, liaising with management and legal counsel, as needed, ensuring fairness and consistency.
- Provide guidance and strategic HR consultation on talent, performance, and change management as well as succession planning, talent reviews, and driving the annual merit planning cycle.
- Establish and maintain compensation and performance management philosophies and strategies that align with our culture and financial structure.
Talent Enablement (HR Technology/Center of Excellence)
- Partner with Director, HRIS to advise on continuous development, implementation, communication, and maintenance of Revature global HR systems.
- Partner closely with HR teams to understand organizational strategy, identify technology solutions.
- Maintain close partnership with IT stakeholders to deliver the HR technology solutions roadmap.
- Ensure integrity of HR data and managing the portfolio of HR technology projects and initiatives.
HR Power & Operations (Shared Services)
- Partner with Sr. Director, HR Operations to provide direction with regards to HR operations including pay and benefits administration, vendor management, and the mechanics of on and off boarding.
- Serve as the primary knowledge expert in all aspects of human resources administration – compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, orientation, retention, salary administration, etc. and bring technological applications and efficiencies to those processes while delivering high-quality services.
- Develop key analytics to monitor and regularly report on all critical workforce indicators and develop plans for continuous improvement for workforce excellence and engagement.
Critical competencies and experience/Essential Qualifications:
We are looking for a strong leader and team member with a customer focus who will be committed to the teamwork environment through being a resourceful team player. Maintaining collaborative relationships with team members internal and external is key in creating a successful and strong team. Experience with decision making and influencing ability is key in being able to drive the implementation and necessary changes. Excellent communication skills will ease both team and cross functional work for allowing trustworthy network building.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field, Master’s Degree or equivalent learning preferred.
- 3+ years of experience leading the HR function of a fast-growing mid-size company, preferably in software.
- Demonstrated success and leadership in helping a company scale up from 200 employees to several times that in a few years.
- Certification as an SHRM-SCP or SPHR or equivalent certification is a plus, but demonstrated competency and currency in the HR profession is required.
- Management consulting, Marketing, PMO background a plus.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and employment law.
- Strong understanding of key industry tools such as Workday, Learning Management Systems, Performance Management Systems.
- A bias for data-driven decision making, balanced with the right touch of EQ in consideration of related change management impact on a human level.
- You possess mental grit and have demonstrated examples of solving challenges that often accompany fast-paced & innovative market-making companies.
- Highly capable of handling competing priorities.
- Strong personal credibility, integrity, and self-leadership.
- A positive, resilient, and tenacious attitude with a propensity to persevere.
This Won’t Be the Right Environment for Those Who:
- Aren't visionary, inspiring, and amazing leaders.
- Aren't masters in change management.
- Don’t know how to be appropriately assertive while being an extremely collaborative part of an executive team.
- Lack the EQ and composure to effectively lead through a variety of challenging situations, seasons, and personalities that can be commonplace in a fast-growing company.
- Are not wired for speed.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying